Performances from Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve

Sabrina Carpenter performing live in concert / (Accredited to CelebsFirst)

Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve is a popular New Year’s program which covers the performances and festivities at the famous Times Square Ball Drop. It was hosted by Ryan Seacrest this year. One of the most anticipated parts of the program are the various artists who perform.

In New York, Megan Thee Stallion performed a medley of her hit songs: ‘Body,’ ‘Cobra,’ and ‘Her.’ Another performer, Jelly Roll, performed ‘Need a Favor,’ ‘Halfway to Hell’ and ‘Wild Ones’ with Jessie Murph. Tyla also performed with her songs ‘One and On,’ ‘Truth or Dare,’ and her top song ‘Water.’ Sabrina Carpenter performed ‘Feather’ and ‘Nonsense.’ As a ceremony for hip-hop’s 50th anniversary, LL Cool J performed:‘I’m Bad,’ ‘Mr. Good Bar,’ ‘Phenomenon,’ ‘Rock the Bells,’ and ‘Mama Said Knock You Out.’

Photo of Sabrina Carpenter accredited to Billboard.

Aqua, the
“Barbie Girl” duo, were one of the many performers at the Hollywood celebration. Other artists include Doechii, Ellie Goulding, Green Day, Janelle Monae, Lord Luxury, who performed with Two Friends and Bebe Rexha, Nile Rodgers, Ludacris, Paul Russell, Thirty Seconds to Mars, and Reneé Rapp, who brought on Coco Jones as a guest appearance.

New Year’s Rockin’ Eve 2024 Hollywood (Image accredited to Billboard)

There were other performances that did not take place in New York or Hollywood. Cardi B performed from Miami, and rapper and singer Post Malone performed in Las Vegas. Ivy Queen performed in Puerto Rico, and K-Pop Girl Group New Jeans performed in South Korea.

South Korean K-Pop Girl Group, New Jeans, performing in Asia accredited to Billboard