Stanley Cup madness at Target

Image credits reserved to the Stanley Company

One of the most viral items is a type of water-bottle called a “Stanley.” Stanley’s range from 14 to 60 ounces and cost from $20-$60 on their website, and on Amazon they range from $30 to up to $80. These come in many different colors, styles, and even limited editions. There is a good variety of Stanley’s so you can pick a different one to use every day so it can match your well-coordinated outfit!

The Limited Stanley Collection was brought to Target on December 31st, 2023, and was immediately sold out within just four minutes. The Valentine’s Day-themed Stanley Cups come in both hot red and pink. Many customers have been going crazy over them, and their goal is to collect as many Stanley’s as they can. Some customers also resell the Valentine’s Day Stanley cups on eBay for more than $100, which is more than the $45 original price at Target.

Users on TikTok post videos of themselves buying a Stanley and decorating them with stickers and custom name tags. Recently, TikTokers have been putting a mini bag around their Stanley so it can hold lipgloss and other cute essentials. Another recent trend with Stanleys is that TikTokers are putting a round tray with different food compartments on their Stanley, so they can eat and drink from their Stanley at the same time. This hack reminded people of the cup that was popular during 2014-2015 called ‘Snackeez,” where you could have your desired drink and snack just in one cup.

Stanleys have been blowing up since one specific video was posted on TikTok. The video was taken back in November of 2023, where one woman’s car was caught on fire and her Stanley was still standing with very little destruction. Many people were surprised at how well the reusable water bottle withheld the fire. The company generously issued her a car replacement later after the incident blew up.

The Stanley Company has made over $760 million in the past year so far. Stanley cups are popular and known for being reusable, keeping drinks both hot and cold, and having a look that attracts the eye. Many people have been receiving them as Christmas and birthday gifts. People carry their Stanley’s in their hands everywhere they go, to school, stores, and even at work!