Upcoming movies in 2023

Image via Valley Central

Looking for some new movies?

Here is a list of some of the upcoming movies coming out this year!

Scooby-Doo! and Krypto, too!

Scooby-Doo! and Krypto, too! was scheduled to come out on September 26, 2023. The movie is about Scooby joining forces with Superman’s dog, Krypto, in order to find out about the mysterious disappearance of the Justice League. With Matthew Lillard once again playing the role of Shaggy, this movie is going to be a hit! 

Image via IMDb

Trolls Band Together 

Trolls Band Together, the sequel to Trolls World Tour (2020), is a film made by Dreamworks Animation and distributed by Universal Pictures. Branch and Poppy are finally in an official relationship. As the couple grows closer, Poppy finds out about Branch’s unrevealed past. Trolls Band Together is scheduled to release on Friday November 17th 2023.

Image via Wikipedia

Five Nights at Freddy’s

Five Nights at Freddy’s the movie, based on the horror video game franchise by Scott Cawthon,  is directed by Emma Tammi (Ceo-written with Cawthon) and produced by Blumhouse and Scott Cawthon production. It’s about a security guard who starts working at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria but while he’s working his late night shift he realizes it won’t be such the easiest job. This movie will be in theaters on October 27th, 2023.

Image via IMDb

Wonka

Wonka is an upcoming film distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures that serves as a prequel to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and focuses on the young-self of Willy Wonka and how he met the Oompa-Loompas. All in all, it is a film on how Willy Wonka became the most successful chocolatier. This movie will be in theaters on December 15, 2023.  

Image via Wikipedia

Wish

Wish is a new up-coming, musical-comedy, animated film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios. The movie will be focused on a 17-year-old girl named Asha, and how she makes a wish to the stars in a desperate moment when she senses a darkness in the kingdom. This movie will be in theaters on November 22nd, 2023.

Image via IMDb

The Hunger Games: The Ballad Of Songbirds & Snakes

The Hunger Games: The Ballad Of Songbirds & Snakes is an upcoming film serving as a prequel to The Hunger Games (2012). It focuses on the young Coriolanus Snow and how he eventually becomes the tyrannical leader of Panem. This movie is scheduled to be released on November 17th ,2023.

Image via Amazon

These are just some of the many upcoming movies. If you’re a fan of any of these productions (Disney, Blumhouse, etc.), you should definitely watch once they come out in theaters.