The unstoppable harmonies in Bryson Tiller’s musical journey

Image via Spotify
Image via Spotify

Bryson Djuan Tiller is one of the most popular R&B Artists of this era. Tiller’s mainstream success began when he released the single “Don’t” in 2015, and now he is an award winning performer. However, there is more to his rise to fame than most people know.

Tiller was born on January 2nd, 1993, in Louisville, Kentucky. Tiller faced a tragic incident in his childhood, as his mother died and he had to live with his grandparents. He lived with them while he went to Iroquois High School. Here he would rap and sing with his friends or cousins.

Tiller began his career in 2011 with his debut mixtape Killer Instinct Vol. 1. He decided to drop out of high school in 2013 to pursue music, and would later get his diploma at the age 27. Before Tiller was famous, he worked at Papa Johns and USPS, sleeping inside his Audi. Tiller has two daughters, named Harley and Kelly.

Image via Soundcloud

In 2015, he released the single “Don’t,” which landed at number 13 on the Billboard Hot 100 and became certified platinum by the Recording Industry of Association of America. Tiller has since been awarded many times, and after the success of “Don’t,” signed a record deal with RCA records. This led to the release of his debut album Trapsoul, which landed in the top 10 of the Billboard 200.

People have a lot of love for Tiller, in part because of how he gives back to his community. Tiller has collaborated with Nike and decided to give away three basketball courts to his hometown in Wyandotte park in Louisville. 

Tiller’s songs are very chill and relatable to many people, and his music is something listeners can bond over with their friends. His lyrics help those going through break-up or relationship problems and makes listeners feel better, ridding them of those negative energies and feelings. 

Despite the many challenges he has faced in life, his music will continue to bring enjoyment and inspiration to his many fans.