Justin and Hailey Bieber announce pregnancy

Image via Page 6

Model and entrepreneur Hailey Bieber announced her pregnancy last week with her popstar husband, Justin Bieber. Hailey is a little over six months pregnant and the couple will be expecting their first child around August or September. The Biebers have been married for almost six years now and started to date back in 2016. The couple met back in 2009 when 12-year-old Hailey was introduced to the famous singer Justin, by her father backstage at The Today Show. There is even a cute video of the two first meeting each other. 

Many fans have been expecting a pregnancy announcement because of the outfits Hailey has been wearing recently. Fans noted that it wasn’t her usual style and that she was hiding her stomach a lot. Even though this is their first child in six  years of marriage, Justin has wanted to have kids and build a family with Hailey since they first got married. Hailey decided to wait because she was scared. She also wanted to wait because she still wanted to accomplish things with her skincare brand, Rhode and was only 21 when she got married. Now they are both ready and excited to have their first child soon. 

The Biebers shocked everyone with their exciting news on May 9th. Hailey posted a series of pictures of herself and her husband in a white dress holding her stomach. Her only caption was her husband Justin Biebers account. Many people commented on the post congratulating the couple’s happy news, including celebrities such as Bella Hadid, Vanessa Hudgens, Ellen Pompeo, Paris Hilton, Maddie Ziegler and Demi Levato. Most of the Kardashians also expressed their congratulations including Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner. Overall, it is safe to say that the Bieber fanbase is overjoyed for these expecting parents.