Dead rat found inside an Alani Nu energy drink

Image via Times Now News
Image via Times Now News

Energy drink company Alani Nu’s reputation took a hit after a woman posted a TikTok video of a dead rat inside her drink. The video went viral, but the owner of the video was banned, which viewers suspect was influenced by Alani Nu’s managing team. A different user on TikTok that goes by Kathrine (@notaverykatherine) recorded her own reaction to the rat video and her reaction has gone viral. People are wondering if this video is really true or if the person planted the rat in the energy drink bottle. 

Alani Nu Energy Drinks, started by entrepreneur Katy Hearn, have recently surged in popularity. They are so well liked because of their many different flavors and the protein powders they include. The drinks are considered healthy because they have zero sugar and are made to support energy levels. They contain healthy ingredients like L-Theanine and Guarana Seed Extract, which are beneficial in moderation because of the high caffeine content. They don’t contain any artificial flavors or colors, and have only 10 calories per can. The famous celebrity Kim Kardashian partnered with Alani Nu’s founder, making a limited edition drink called Kimade.

Even though Alani Nu is a healthier option when it comes to energy drinks, the viral video on the social media app TikTok might change people’s minds. Many viewers believe that the dead rat was not fake and that the woman actually did find it in her can. Alani Nu is starting to get hate for this scandal, but unless it’s proven true, Alani Nu drinks will still be sold.