Kali Uchis 2024 Album ‘Orquideas’

Kali Uchis 2024 Album ‘Orquideas’

Looking for a new album for the new year and a listener of Kali Uchis? Colombian-American Artist, Kali Uchis, will be releasing her fourth record ‘Orquideas.’ Just about eight months ago, Kali Uchis dropped her third album, ‘Red Moon in Venus’ LP. Just a few months later, it seems like she’s already aiming to release another extraordinary album for her fans this upcoming year.

In the posted teaser, Kali Uchis can be seen holding a remote in front of a mini television, selecting ‘Español.‘ With Uchis wanting to show and connect with her Colombian roots, the album will mostly be in Spanish. In a statement with Billboard Español, she states that the album is inspired by “the timeless, eerie, mystic, striking, graceful, and sensual allure of the orchid.” Uchis “wishes to redefine the way we look at Latinas in music.” Currently, Kali Uchis has been dropping some updates on the album to keep her fans up to date on her Instagram.

On October 18, Kali Uchis posted a photo on Instagram with the Orquideas tracklist tattooed on her back in cursive, along with a Billboard:

• ¿Cómo así?
  • Me pongo loca
  • Igual que un ángel (with Peso Pluma)

Pictures taken from Kali Uchis’ Instagram
  • Pensamientos intrusivos 
  • Diosa
  • Te mata
  • Perdiste
  • Young rich and in love
  • Tu corazón es mío
  • Muñekita (with El Alfa & JT)
  • Labios Mordidos (with Karol G)
  • No hay ley parte 2 (with Rauw Alejandro)
  • Heladito
  • Dame beso/Muévetea

There will be 14 songs in total. Recently, there has been recordings of her singing snippets of her unreleased songs from the album during her concerts. Three of the songs in the album are collaborations with other artists such as: Karol G, Rauw Alejandro, and Peso Pluma. Uchis already has some of the songs released, including, ‘Muñekita’ featuring El Alfa & JT, ‘Labios Mordidos’ with Karol G and ‘Te Mata.’

The album is set to come out on Friday, January 12th, 2024. Fans are able to pre-save the album and buy merchandise before the album comes out on Uchis’ website. With all these new unexpected album collaborations, who else do you think Kali Uchis will collaborate with in the future?