Seahawk Squawk Ep. 2 – Animal Draft

On this episode of the Seahawk Squawk, the guys do a team draft for animals. Stay tuned until the end for the winner! It’s a good one.

About the Contributors
Aidan Thomas, Staff Editor
Aidan Thomas is a Senior at South Lakes and Staff Editor for the Sentinel. This is his second year writing and now editing for the Sentinel. Aidan enjoys listening to music and spending time with friends and family.
Jack Lotz
Jack Lotz, Co-Sports Editor
Jack Lotz is a Senior at South Lakes, his 4th year on the Staff, and his 3rd year as a Sports Editor for the Sentinel. He is on the Varsity Baseball team and enjoys talking about all things Sports. Jack wants to continue Journalism in College and into the future.
Nick Harris
Nick Harris, Staff Writer
Nick Harris is a Senior at South Lakes High School. He is a second-year staff writer for the South Lakes Sentinel. Nick is the Quarterback for the South Lakes Team, and likes spending time with friends when he is not practicing.
Rocky Green, Staff Writer
Rocky Green is a Senior at South Lakes. This is his second-year on staff as a Sports Writer. He plays baseball for the South Lakes Seahawks. He likes to go fishing, play golf, and watch the Ravens.
Drew Stahl
Drew Stahl, Co-Sports Editor
Drew Stahl is a Senior at South Lakes High School. This will be Drew’s 3rd year as a Sports Editor and his 4th year on staff. He loves to talk about sports and is a die-hard D.C. sports fan. Drew has previously worked with MLB Network as part of the Sunday Morning Show: “Play Ball.” He hopes to one day become a sports broadcaster.